- Position: Customer Support Representative
- Department(s): Customer Service
- Status: Open
- Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
- Hours: With the core hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Reports to: Front-Line Manager
Provide service to bank customers by conducting appropriate transactions and meeting the needs of customers by referring them to appropriate departments in the bank.
Major duties & responsibilities
- Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and completed Hold Notices.
- Process savings withdrawals.
- Cash checks: verify endorsements, receive proper identification, and ensure validity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Mathematical skills
Entry level skills & abilities
- Represent the bank in a courteous and professional manner.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to obtain, understand and use complex materials from various sources such as regulations and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy in an environment with regular interruptions.
- Ability to adjust to changes and proceed with a positive attitude.
- Possess strong decision making abilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, color, age, disability, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, medical condition (including pregnancy), or any other characteristics as specified by the applicable laws.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benchmark Bank and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers