Benchmark Bank Business Mobile Banking Touch ID for Android and iPhone
- Go to the app store and view available updates
- Update your Benchmark Bank business mobility app to 5.0.3
- Open the Benchmark Bank app
- The “Log in with fingerprint or Touch ID” link will appear at the bottom of the login page
- Enter your password information as usual
- Go to Services and Info section and select Fingerprint Login
- Slide the toggle to the “On” position
- To log in to the app after Touch ID is enabled simply open the app and hold your fingerprint to the bottom middle button.
You can disable the Touch ID function at any time by simply going to the “More” menu and sliding the toggle to “Off”.
For Security Reasons: Benchmark Bank mobile banking will still require users to enter a password when performing transactions that move funds such as transferring money, paying bills and paying other people.
Note: If there are no fingerprints currently stored on the device, the app will instruct you to set up at least one fingerprint before enabling Touch ID.